Community
Fusion Team, Data, & Project Management
Need help managing your Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Team Hub? Have questions about adding or removing team members, or permissions? Get help from the collaboration experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documents stuck uploading, can't cancel or stop upload.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
dez.m09
477 Views, 9 Replies

Documents stuck uploading, can't cancel or stop upload.

I tried importing an .stl to Fusion as a new project which failed. I tried to upload again, and it failed again. I can't interact with the projects/documents in the designs panel as they just have a rotating blue circle. The documents don't appear in the cloud manager hub either. They're taking up 2 of my 10 free slots. 

New documents are able to be made and saved to the cloud and locally with no issue but these 2 projects are still in upload limbo.

Network diagnostic test checks out.

I've tried:

- Clearing the cache (by clicking Help Icon>Support And Diagnostics>Clear Cache Data) but doesn't help.

- Manually clearing the cache by inputting "Fusion.CancelUploads" but doesn't help
- Manually clearing the cache by inputting "Fusion.CancelUploads /force" but doesn't help
- Deleted the whole 
- Complete reinstall of Fusion - no change
- Complete reinstallation of windows - no change

Any help would be fantastic.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

@dez.m09 Can you please check the solutions in the below article and see if that helps? 

https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/File-stuck-in-uplo...

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 10

Hey, these are the steps I had originally followed with no success.

Clearing the cache using the button or manually through the terminal doesn't help.

Message 4 of 10
Message 5 of 10

No, the stuck projects do not show up in the web manager, they only show in the side panel in the fusion software.

Message 6 of 10

@dez.m09 Do you work on multiple machines? If so do you have access to the other machine now? Its possible that is there is multiple machines involved we may need to do the corrective actions on the other machine. Just suggesting here at this time on this one. 

Another one to try is , put Fusion in offline mode (essentially disconnect internet), see if you are able to delete the file now? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 7 of 10

I do have a second machine but it has the same issue with the 2 stuck files. Going offline doesn't help either.

Message 8 of 10

@dez.m09 can you please try the solution called out in this link? 
https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/fusion-support/document-stuck-uploading/m-p/12928760/highlight/true#M...

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 9 of 10
dez.m09
in reply to: dez.m09

Woohoo!! This solved the issue with the 2 stuck project uploads!!! Thanks you so much. I'll keep this fix in mind if it happens again.

Message 10 of 10

@dez.m09 Glad this got solved. Generally when you are on two machines you want to make sure that an upload on a save that you do on one machine is complete before you close Fusion etc and move to the other machine. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report