Community
Fusion Team, Data, & Project Management
Need help managing your Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Team Hub? Have questions about adding or removing team members, or permissions? Get help from the collaboration experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete of project

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Peter__B
578 Views, 3 Replies

Delete of project

Hi For test I created a project and saved a model in that project. Then I tried to delete the project which also worked. Howerver, when I look into the web I see the activity and all my creations and deletions in the activity window but also one post saying that I am updating a file that also was deleted with the project. Now it has trying update for one hour but the flie is of cause not there. What is happening ? Regards Peter
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi Peter,

Thanks for posting your question to the forum. Did you delete this from inside of Fusion? Or from inside of Fusion Team? If inside of Fusion 360, let me know and I'll move this message to the Fusion Team so that they can try to figure out what is going on here.

Thanks in advance for getting us more details here.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Join the AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Program.

Message 3 of 4

Hi I made trials to delete the projects including a file from both the Autodesk Fusion 360 as well as from the A360 interface. The project and the file disappeared from both the Fusion 360 and the A360 but there is still an updating process ongoing in the activity field in A360 which I wonder about and if this is correct now when the project has been deleted. Mike Grau at Autodesk support is also involved in this issue and has asked for detailes. I sent him a deep description some days ago. It seems that both of you are involved in this issue, which I really appreciate, so please contact him. Thanks for really good support. The Fusion 360 seems to be a very capable software and easy to use after my own experiences from several cad systems. Please also see attached file. Best Regards /P
Message 4 of 4

Thanks Peter for the update and at this point it sounds like it might be on the Fusion 360 side, so I will defer to Mark at this point. Please keep working with him on this issue.

And thanks for the very kind words, that is very nice of you to share that with us.

Have a great day and please let us know how it goes with Mark and team.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Join the AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Program.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report