Community
Fusion Team, Data, & Project Management
Need help managing your Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Team Hub? Have questions about adding or removing team members, or permissions? Get help from the collaboration experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion Team

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
sambirchenough
866 Views, 5 Replies

Fusion Team

What's the difference between A360 & Fusion Team? Besides the fact that it's not free...

Thanks!

founder @ BRCHN Design House
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi Sam,

I moved your message to the new Fusion 360 Forum.  Right now A360 Team and Fusion Team are exactly the same except for the re branding.   Take a look at the FAQ for more details. 

A360 Rebranding FAQ:

Hope this helps and have a great weekend.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Join the AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Program.

Tags (2)
Message 3 of 6

Thanks Bud. I'm a little confused on a few things:

Correct me if I'm wrong but thus far, as a Fusion 360 user, A360 has been free and had unlimited storage. Is this changing? Has there always been various pricing tiers?

The collaboration functionality of A360 has been pivotal for my business and is currently integrated heavily in several ongoing client projects. Really hoping these changes don't affect things too much - any info here would be super appreciated. Thanks!

Message 4 of 6

Hi Sam,

Thanks for getting back to us. A360 Drive is free and locked to 5 gigs of space and 25 gigs of space for specific subscription members. Then we did a Tech Preview that was free, but it's a preview and will end at some point. A360 Team was 10 gigs per Team member, but we are not fully enforcing this. It was never free. We also have A360 Free personal hub that's locked to a single project and only gets 5 gigs of space.

From the Fusion 360 side, it started using the Tech Preview and it's not unlimited storage, but we have not been enforcing it yet. Fusion 360 is integrated into A360 and should become part of Fusion Team. With new subscribers.

Hope this helps and have a great weekend.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 5 of 6

Thanks, where can we see how much storage we have left?

Message 6 of 6

Right now there is no way to see how much storage you are using. We are looking at adding this in the future, but it's not available right now.

Hope this helps.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report