Community
Fusion Team, Data, & Project Management
Need help managing your Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Team Hub? Have questions about adding or removing team members, or permissions? Get help from the collaboration experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CB_RNJ - Response is not a JSON

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
axel.praplan
608 Views, 3 Replies

CB_RNJ - Response is not a JSON

Hello,

I have had some problems for two weeks with my Fusion 360 account.

I am listed as an editor for several projects of a fusion team, however when I try to access these same projects, I receive the message "You do not have the required permissions to perform this operation." on fusion team and the error messages: "CB_URF - Failed to synchronize your projects." and "CB_RNJ - Response is not a JSON" on Fusion 360.

It looks like the server does not recognize my account, can the problem be linked to a change of email address knowing that I have no problem with my personal projects and the other members of the projects that I cannot access have no problem on their side?

Thank you for your answers

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @axel.praplan 

Thank you for posting! May I ask you to DM me with previous e-mail address?

Robert Filiks
Software QA Engineer

My screencasts | Advanced Manufacturing | Tips and Best Practices

Message 3 of 4

Dear Mr. @robert.filiks 

(please excuse my bad English)

unfortunately I get the exact same error messages.

The Fusion Team does not open in the browser. An error message appears, "An error has occurred. Please try again later." and the project (folder) list remains empty.

As an Admin, I can manage the Team members and archive projects; only one project will not archive and reports, "Failed to complete the requested operation. Please try again later." Also adding / changing Project members in this Project is not possible.

In Fusion 360 itself, I can not see any of the projects either. If I want to update the Team/Files, an error message appears "CB_RNJ - Response is not a JSON" appears.

I am also unable to create a new project in this Team. Sometimes I get a notification that I do not have permission to do so. Or otherwise I get a notification that the operation failed.

Previously, I had moved all my projects and files from an old user account to the Team and then deleted the old user. As a precaution, I restored the old user.

I am now quite scared for my files/parts. In that Team and Projects are all the files I have ever created in Fusion 360.

I would be very grateful for a short answer. Thank you very much for all your efforts.

Message 4 of 4

I am having the same issue.

Why is the solution not discussed in the forum?

I am sure I am not the only one with this problem. 

Not very helpful to only DM one person the resolution.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report