Community
Fusion Team, Data, & Project Management
Need help managing your Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Team Hub? Have questions about adding or removing team members, or permissions? Get help from the collaboration experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All "single-user storage" AND Team projects are gone. Urgent!

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Adam.Engberg.6497
128 Views, 0 Replies

All "single-user storage" AND Team projects are gone. Urgent!

Hi,

I´ve used Fusion for the last 5 years during my work at a university, using an educational license. A while ago I wiped my computer and reinstalled Fusion 360. I proceeded to log into my account and all the projects were there.

The day after I had problems signing in. The browser window that should be opened when clicking the "Sign in" button did not open. I searched and tried several solution, including

• restarting the computer
  • starting Fusion 360 as an administrator
  • reinstalling AdSSO
  • using another browser as my standard brower in windows

But to no avail. I ended up uninstalling all Autodesk products from my computer and reinstalled the latest Fusion 360. It solved the problem with logging in. The browser opened and I was redirected to the software, but all of my project were gone. Previously I had a "single-user storage" as well as an additional Team that im a member of. Now I only have the team I was previously part of, but no files were there. My "single-user storage" was gone, and all the files with it.

From what I understand, the "single-user storage" option is being phased out and projects should be transfered to a Fusion Team instead. I created a new team, with myself as the only member, but it remains empty. No files from my "single-user storage" were transfered, and I cant find any of the countless projects I have worked on during the years.

I have searched the forums and made sure that Im logged in to the correct account etc. When i try to access my "hub" via myhub.autodesk360.com, to see if my projects are present there, I log in with my credentials and end up on a page that says: 

"You are logged in as ***@**.
Login as different user" 

I can not get past that page. I´ve tried logging in with my email adress as well as my username but im getting the same result. The only other problem similar to this that I can find online is this: https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Login-as-different...

But in my case for Fusion 360. In the link, the cause is said to be "You are not a member of the hub that you are trying to access." The proposed solution is to login and do something with my "Active hubs", but I can not log in.

I have have tried on different computers, different networks, with and without firewall activated, different browsers. If I login to the hub with my other personal autodesk account, that does not have an educational licence, everything works fine. I can see my projects both in the hub and in Fusion 360. The problems seems to be account specific, and maybe related to the removal/phasing out of the "single-user storage" thing, but I dont know. The files were gone after the reinstall of Fusion 360, as if it also wiped all the content from my Autodesk account. The projects are several years of work-related projects as well as personal design stored.

I wiped my computer on around the 17th of september 2023, reinstalled fusion 360 on the 19th and logged in, and everything was working fine. After the initial browser login problem and subsequent reinstall of Fusion, my account was empty.

How should I proceed?

Is there any logs I can submit, if so, which one and where do I find them?

Please get in touch ASAP with instructions on how to proceed!

Best regards

Adam

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report