Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workspace Selection List

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
BCAdair
466 Views, 5 Replies

Workspace Selection List

I have three monitors set up pyramid style.  After updating today, my workspace selection opens up instead of down on my lower monitors.  When I have Fusion open on my left monitor, I can only get to the last 2 options.  I have to resize the window or move to the right screen to get the full list. This was working fine before.

2019-02-05 13_13_51-Autodesk Fusion 360.png

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ryan.bales
in reply to: BCAdair

You might need to reset you monitor defaults for Fusion to 'grab' the right one. 

Ryan Bales
Fusion 360 Product Support
Message 3 of 6
BCAdair
in reply to: ryan.bales

Ryan,

Pardon my ignorance.  What do you mean by reset monitor defaults?  I have tried re-arranging the monitor outputs from the video card.  I have reset the hardware setting on each monitor. 

Message 4 of 6
ryan.bales

In Windows, any monitor can be set to a main monitor. Usually what i've found is setting the main monitor will help reset Fusion. Sometimes picking one and then reverting it back, or setting it to the windows default main monitor. Usually there is one port that defaults to the main.

Short answer - set a different one to main and see what does. This isn't a very common configuration of monitors that i've seen in my time here.

Ryan Bales
Message 5 of 6
BCAdair
in reply to: ryan.bales

If I designate either lower monitor as the main display, all is well no matter where I place Fusion.  If the top monitor is the main display, Fusion displays that drop down incorrectly on the lower monitors.  I will switch back to a lower monitor as the main display.  I just need to reposition a bunch of other programs windows when I do.  I just thought it odd that it was working fine until the update.

Message 6 of 6
ryan.bales

It's possible that UI changes are what did it but that would be speculation. Really i think that setting the main will work best. Remember to check the graphics drivers and keep them up to date as well.

Ryan Bales

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report