Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using 1 license on multiple computers

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
mgrauZ237M
1879 Views, 5 Replies

using 1 license on multiple computers

Hi

I need to use Fusion 360 on different computers in our company. It's always just 1 user at a time (me), logging in and out each time changing the computer is no problem.

- Can I use a single user license on different computers?

- If yes, how many computers?

Thanks, Mani

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
davebYYPCU
in reply to: mgrauZ237M

Yes, and all of them, at 1 at a time.

Might help....

Message 3 of 6
g-andresen

Hi,

If the Fusion account is still running on another system at startup, you can terminate this instance from the current computer.

günther

Message 4 of 6
daniel_lyall

I use 1 pc 2 laptops and a mac on one account, it is just sign-in sign-out.

Win10 pro | 16 GB ram | 4 GB graphics Quadro K2200 | Intel(R) 8Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz

Daniel Lyall
The Big Boss
Mach3 User
My Websight, Daniels Wheelchair Customisations.
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 5 of 6
seth.madore

Fusion is legal to be installed on as many computers as you desire, you just can't run Fusion at the same time on multiple devices, using the same login info. There is a mechanism in place that allows you to suspend the session on a prior computer and resume work on the current PC/Mac.

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 6 of 6

@mgrauZ237M Fusion 360 license is assigned to an e-mail address and not to a specific PC. Once activated, it does need to be transferred to a new machine.
To be able to use the active license on another computer:

1. Install the Fusion 360 Desktop Application on the new machine (see: How to install Fusion 360)
  2. Once the software is installed, log in with the e-mail address to which the license is assigned.
  3. Fusion 360 will start. (Provided you have logged out from the previous machine. If not, a message will appear, through which you can terminate the previous machine instance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my reply was helpful, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps others get the answer more quickly! "Like" is always welcomed.

Rushikesh Kadam
Senior QA Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report