Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexplained cloud render defect

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
233 Views, 1 Reply

Unexplained cloud render defect

Hi,

I'm working on rendering my University coursework for this semesters hand in.  It's due on Wednesday, and I just need a couple of renders of the product to show it in a more realistic manner.  When I try to cloud render the product, on the lid of the box, a greyish band appears across the lid, as shown in the image attached.  I've also noticed that the handle of the box has no texture and is white, which it certainly isn't in the model.  The second image I have attached is from an in-canvas render, which has turned out as expected and shows what its meant to be like, although the resolution is too low.

Case_with_Pedals_2020-May-10_04-25-24PM-000_CustomizedView8029848803_png.pngCase with Pedals v36.png

I tried removing the decals thinking this may have been causing an issue (this is why the decals are different sizes in the images) but this made no difference.  I have also played about with the lighting of the scene and the position, and again no luck.

Does anyone know if this is an issue with cloud rendering or is there something wrong with the model?

The model that is being rendered is made entirely from linked components, just to make it easy to update the parts if needs be, not sure if this is playing a factor.

Many thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I think the issue is something to do with the way the cloud rendering is processing the materials I was using. 

Walnut board.png

Changed the wood from dark bamboo semi-gloss to the dark stained walnut and it fixed the issue with banding on the lid.  Also changed the leather from the matte black leather to the glossy black leather and this fixed the issue with the handle being white.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report