Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Sign-in into new Fusion 360 Education installation, looping between application and browser infinitely

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
abdallahkF8WZT
225 Views, 6 Replies

Unable to Sign-in into new Fusion 360 Education installation, looping between application and browser infinitely

Hello,

I have an education license for Fusion 360. After installing it on my PC, I cannot sign-in. 

I looked in the forums for the solution, tried all of them, but still couldn't Sign-in to my account in the app. 
In the app, as soon as it asks me to sign-in (1st picture), I am redirected to a browser window in which I sign-in and click on Go to Product (2nd picture), after which I am redirected to the app window greeted with usage data selection (3rd picture).

abdallahkF8WZT_0-1720278347865.png

abdallahkF8WZT_1-1720278459494.png

abdallahkF8WZT_2-1720278479741.pngabdallahkF8WZT_3-1720278507785.png

Here is the Team's Hub page. It has been stuck like this for hours.

abdallahkF8WZT_4-1720278623516.png

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

@abdallahkF8WZT We are aware of this issue and working to resolve it. Can you please direct message  me the email ID that you used to register Fusion?

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 7

I just sent it to you. I appreciate your support!
Message 4 of 7

I have the same problem as you. did you solve this problem?
anthrax54@hotmail.com
Message 5 of 7

We have fixed accounts manually for those that have provided an email ID to me. Please login to https://login.autodesk360.com/login to create your hub again and this time it will complete successfully. You can then login to Autodesk Fusion.

We are close to a full solution for those that are still stuck and had not passed on an email ID. Fix for your accounts should be coming very shortly. I will post back here once the full solution is implemented.

We sincerely apologize for this experience. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 6 of 7

Update on sign-in loop or hub is being configured.

We have now fixed all the accounts that were impacted due to this problem. You should be able to login to Fusion or Fusion team (https://login.autodesk360.com/login) and have access to Fusion.

We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused here.

IF any accounts are still facing this issue, please reach out!

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 7 of 7

The issue is now resolved. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report