Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save or export after Fusion 360 running for a long time (prior update)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
gkrystev
348 Views, 2 Replies

Unable to save or export after Fusion 360 running for a long time (prior update)

Hi, 

I had this issue 2 or 3 times in the past year.

I do leave the program running for a long period of time without closing it, like 20+ days, and sometimes, when I start making changes to some design or creating a new one, I'm not able to save the changes. 

The Save button is active, the "press" animation is visible, but nothing happens. Also, at that time, I'm not able to browse my saving location, only the last one is active and cannot be changed.

The same behavior is with the local export function. All buttons are active, but nothing happens when pressing "Save". 

Only the "Save as STL" works, but otherwise, I'm not able to save in any way my work.

I do notice, that this behavior is present when a new release of Fusion 360 is available. When I close Fusion 360 (the "not saved" warning also can't save my work) and start it again, I see that a new update is starting to download. Maybe somehow is connected, not sure.

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
MoshiurRashid
in reply to: gkrystev

Is it also doing the same in offline mode, local save?

Moshiur Rashid
Autodesk Certified Instructor
ACP | CSWE
https://www.autodesk.com/expert-elite/overview

LINKEDIN | FACEBOOK

Message 3 of 3
gkrystev
in reply to: MoshiurRashid

Yes, I did switch to offline mode as well but again not able to save. 

A was able to go back in online mode without issues. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report