Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to save or close

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
167 Views, 2 Replies

unable to save or close

Save button is shaded and unusable. I try to reset Fusion, knowing i'll lose my work and it will not shut down either. It shows a large box saying "retrieving data"

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jhackney1972
in reply to: Anonymous

It sounds like Fusion 360 does not have access to the internet or it cannot communicate with the cloud on your internet connection.  Make sure your are not using a proxy server and you have opened up your Firewall enough to allow access.  You could try and disable you Anti-Virus application temporarily, it may be blocking access also.

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Rushikesh.kadam
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous sorry for the inconvenience. Is it possible to share an image or a video describing the behavior on saving as well as on close?

Here is a post that suggests possible causes and solutions for the save button to be grayed out. Can you check if any of it works for you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my reply was helpful, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps others get the answer more quickly! "Like" is always welcomed.

Rushikesh Kadam
Senior QA Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report