Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reassociate dimensions

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
tomae
235 Views, 5 Replies

Unable to reassociate dimensions

I have a drawing where I made some changes to the model and some of my dimensions (in one view) are disassociated.  When I select Reassociate it won't let me select the points.  It appears to be bug of some sort.

I can share the design but I don't want to make it public.  Can I share it to someone at Autodesk with a password?  Also, if I save a design does the drawing automatically come with it?

Thanks,

-Tom

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ClintBrown3D
in reply to: tomae

Hi @tomae 

I’m sorry you are having trouble. Please send the 2d drawing link to me by email, the drawing link will package up the model too - Clint. Brown {a} Autodesk.com. I’ll ask the team to take a look at it. 

Message 3 of 6
tomae
in reply to: ClintBrown3D

Ok, I emailed you the f3z (just in case) and link to the drawing.  Thanks!

-Tom

Message 4 of 6
ClintBrown3D

Hi @tomae 

I have not received any email from you as yet (checked the spam filter too). Please can you try sending me a DM.

Message 5 of 6
tomae
in reply to: ClintBrown3D

That's weird, the message sent and I didn't receive a bounce from my mail server.  I sent it to:You 😉

DM sent just now.

-Tom

Message 6 of 6
ClintBrown3D

Hey @tomae 

Thanks, I have the files, I am going to pass them on to the team to take a look at.

Would you mind editing the message above and removing my email from the public internet? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report