Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download Fusion 360 for personal use

16 REPLIES 16
SOLVED
Message 1 of 17
Anonymous
10615 Views, 16 Replies

Unable to download Fusion 360 for personal use

I'm unable to download Fusion 360 for Personal Use.

I click the "Get Started" button.  This takes me to a sign-in screen where I put in my email address and click "Next".

This takes me to a screen saying Welcome, where I put in my password and click "Sign-In".  This takes me back to the original webpage and the icon at the top still says "Sign In" suggesting that I am not signed in.

I can't get any further.  Can you help?
Labels (2)
16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17
g-andresen
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

try this way:

products.png

günther

Message 3 of 17
jhackney1972

Take a look at the Screencast.  I started with the link you posted in your message.

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
in reply to: g-andresen

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
in reply to: jhackney1972

That's exactly the steps I take - except that after my password is input I just get returned to the initial screen.  I never get to the page where it is possible to download the product.

Message 6 of 17
jhackney1972

I have downloaded and zipped the Fusion 360 Streamer file is you want to use it.  It is the one you say does not show up when you go through the process.  It is attached as a zip file.

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous

That worked.  Great.  Thanks.

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous

ello,

I had the some trouble, so I got the .zip file posted, but it install the trial 30 days versione. How I can convert it in "personal use"?

Thank you,

Leo

Message 9 of 17
Stuart-H

when it tells you its expired you will get a pop up follow that and fill out the questioner if you qualify your log in will be updated to reflect your status bear in mind you have to renew it every year

please note I do not work for Autodesk

Mac Studio M1Max and MacBook Pro M1
Message 10 of 17
Anonymous
in reply to: Stuart-H

I've not used used the software for long time so, the termo for updates was expired (2021/03/31) and I had to re-install as new.

Now, I've solved changing internet browser.

Thank you.

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous

Thank you for this. I was having the same issue as the other person. It just looped me back to the first screen over and over.

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous

I am having the same issues... Trying to install on a MAC.  Hope someone can help. 

Message 13 of 17
prokoppJP9TN

For anyone who has the same issue, try and use the US website. I had no luck using the UK page but were able to download it from the US.

Message 14 of 17
ofc86451

Still not solved today. On a Macbook at least the personal use download link doesnt work. I use the streamer installation as listed here and could use Fusion 360 as trial. Now it stopped working and I see no option to enable it for personal use... Even when I click on "add to cart", it links to a webpage from autodesk, which ends on a "404"...

Message 15 of 17
zaafer

Hi, on windows 11 pc with microsoft edge chromium browser I am also not able to download the app, on mobile phone chrome browser only on desktop mode, somehow it worked and I could activate it on my account and with the link shown on mobile phone, I can download it on pc either...

Message 16 of 17
tinkercadYQF8Z

Still not working. Even their own "how do download" help site doesn't look like their current site.

1. I go here: https://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/personal
  2. I click "Get Autodesk Fusion for personal use" and it takes me here.
  3. I fill out the info.
    1. Email > Continue
    2. First, Last Name > Continue
    3. Select Country, State, enter zip, check the box > Submit
    4. Nothing happens....

I have tried on 2 computer using Firefox, Edge, and Chrome browsers. No adblock on any. Same outcome every time.

Message 17 of 17
TimP5JS5
in reply to: tinkercadYQF8Z

Same here on a Mac. If I click through the personal use form, the last "submit" button doesn't do anything. How to solve this?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report