Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate personal/hobby license

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
eringuet
725 Views, 6 Replies

Unable to activate personal/hobby license

Hi,

When I first started using Fusion, I think I mistakenly activated a with a startup license. It just ran out and I went back to the site to subscribe to a personal/hobby license. It was about 12 hours ago and I still can't use fusion and it says my license is expired. How can I apply the personal license?

Thanks 

Labels (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
jhackney1972
in reply to: eringuet

Try following the instructions on this webpage.  

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 7
eringuet

@jhackney1972 Hi John, I followed the instructions and my subscription is still expired.

Message 4 of 7
hammerquill

There's a note on the page you land on after clicking to activate your new subscription that says it may take a few hours to activate, and that you shouldn't start Fusion for a while. I kept on waiting a while and then restarting, and it would always say it was expired. Finally, I started over, clicked to activate my hobbyist subscription, and went to bed. It was working the next day when I came back to it.

Message 5 of 7
eringuet

@hammerquill it's not working, unfortunately. Thanks.

Message 6 of 7
angryzapper

having the same issue, tried multiple times from trial to activate hobbyist sub, but without success.

Message 7 of 7
jhackney1972
in reply to: angryzapper

When you start or renew a Fusion 360 Personal license, it starts out as a 30 day Trial subscription.   Wait until it runs out and you should be switched to a Personal license automatically.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums