Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to remove objects

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
203 Views, 4 Replies

Trying to remove objects

I am trying to remove the text part of this file in order to 3D print the actual teeth. Any help would be greatly appreciated. https://autode.sk/3uDfSML

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jhackney1972
in reply to: Anonymous

You need to attach your file so the Forum users can actually help you.  If you do not know how to attach your Fusion 360 model follow these easy steps. Open the model in Fusion 360, select the File menu, then Export and save as a F3D or F3Z file to your hard drive. Then use the Attachments section of a forum post to attach it.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: jhackney1972

Thanks! Here it is.

Message 4 of 5
jhackney1972

Attached you will find two files, both with the text removed.  One is the file as a mesh and one is the file as group of solid bodies.  You did not specify how you wanted it.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Thank you! It's in my slicer and I think I got it. I had to move the teeth around to lay flat. There is probably an easy way but I think it will work. May I post the file with the claws to get cleaned up? My friend is the artist working on this--I am just trying to help. I am a mechanic who dabbles in printing.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report