Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Size Change Crash

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jacob.michaels
267 Views, 2 Replies

Text Size Change Crash

Howdy,

I've been working in the drawings workspace, and I keep experiencing this one crash.

A percentage of the time that I add text, highlight the text, and change the font size, It'll freeze. There's no interacting with anything in the window, I can't close it or minimize it even. I've left this open for more than an hour before, so I'm going to call it a crash, because the only way I can resume work is to force quit the program. 

I don't know if something exactly triggers it, but I would like to know if anyone has experienced this same issue. Its a bit annoying since the last thing I do in my workflow is to add text labeling dimensioned views of components. I'll usually loose a page off my drawings each time this happens.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Phil.E
in reply to: jacob.michaels

HI,

Thanks for letting us know.

I found one of your older crash reports and noticed that the graphics drivers are a little bit older, from  September 2021.

I can't say that will fix the problem, but at this point I wouldn't rule it out. Here is a knowledge article about it: 

How to update graphics drivers for Fusion 360 in Windows.

If you can repeat one of these crashes with a particular set of steps, that might help me repeat the crash. In order to fix crashes or bugs we have to repeat them during a debugging process. Any help you can give is appreciated.

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
jacob.michaels
in reply to: Phil.E

Appreciate it!

I'll update those and see if that fixes it.

I'll also see if I can make some time and figure out step-by-step what exactly causes this.

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report