Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Study materials menu/tab not opening when selected in simulation environment

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
cd1g
61 Views, 1 Reply

Study materials menu/tab not opening when selected in simulation environment

I have been running FEA in Fusion, and all was well until the material menu stopped responding when clicked on. The checkerboard sphere icon, the pencil icon in the browser next to study materials and trying to edit the materials by right clicking individual parts does not work. Nothing happened when these icons are selected.

In addition, when selecting a face on the model (which turns it blue), I am unable to un-select it by clicking away from the model. All other menus work, and I am able to start the FEA, change loads, constraints, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
henderh
in reply to: cd1g

Hi @cd1g,

I'm wondering if the Study Materials dialog is appearing off screen. The position can be reset to default using:

• File > View > Reset to Default Layout

For the highlighting stuck issue, does this occur for a particular design, or does it affect all designs?

If it happens only for a particular design, could you attach the f3d to this thread with an image that shows the stuck highlighting? (use File > Export... > f3d file type)

Best regards,

Hugh Henderson
QA Engineer (Fusion Simulation)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report