Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Startup stuck with two zxy cubes

14 REPLIES 14
SOLVED
Message 1 of 15
mikkelr057
502 Views, 14 Replies

Startup stuck with two zxy cubes

i have the problem that my fusion is stock on this.

i have tried for 2 days now but nothing works, somebuddy who knows what is wrong?

Labels (2)
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
seth.madore
in reply to: mikkelr057

Mac or PC?

Does it instantly show that, or only after completing certain task and/or opening certain files?

Can you detail what you've tried?

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 15
seth.madore

And is this in all workspaces or just the Manufacture one?

Seth Madore
Message 4 of 15
mikkelr057

it's on windows and it shows it after starting up, i have tried to reinstall it too many times. i have tried to reset fusion and repair it, taken my other monitores off the pc. i tried to update my drivers but nothing is working. i'am running the education version.

Message 5 of 15
seth.madore

Okay, this is more of a "Systems" issue, which would be better seen in the "Support" forum. Moving it there for better visibility 🙂

Seth Madore
Message 6 of 15
mikkelr057
in reply to: seth.madore

have you moved it or do i do it manully?

Message 7 of 15
seth.madore

All set, moved over 🙂

Seth Madore
Message 8 of 15
mikkelr057
in reply to: seth.madore

Thanks for the help 😄

Message 9 of 15

@mikkelr057 Couple of things that could help:

1. When Fusion is launching can you press Ctrl+Shift to launch the Fusion service utility. Gather the log files and attach them here please? 

2. If there is any graphics card update, please check for them (and any windows update too)

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 10 of 15

i have updated everything.

Message 11 of 15

@mikkelr057 Thanks for the logs. I do see a lot of 404 errors in the logs. 

1. Can you please restart your router if possible?

2. Also, if there is any other network you can join, say a hotspot from your mobile etc, does that launch the product completely?

3. lastly put the machine in an offline state without internet and see if it starts correctly (and if it does while it is up, connect it back to the internet).

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 12 of 15

i tried without network and another network and a hotspot from the phone. nothing works.

Message 13 of 15

@mikkelr057 This is interesting. I was positive atleast on another network this would go through. 

If it is not network then could be related specific to the account, like anti-virus or any Windows defender blocking Fusion 360 access. 

Can you please create a new user account on this machine and try to install Fusion 360? If it does launch it could give us some direction of what in the user account could be different? 

(I am not sure this is going to help but close Fusion 360 and can you delete this regkey - Can you please go into your registry \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Autodesk\Fusion360\ - And delete the Fusion 360. launch Fusion again and see if that works? )

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 14 of 15

i diden't do anything and now it works 😄

Message 15 of 15

@mikkelr057 @Ok. This is good to know but I am sure we did something in all the things that you tried that it worked. 😃

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report