Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Section Analysis won't re-display after creation

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
iancLTBFX
289 Views, 3 Replies

Section Analysis won't re-display after creation

I can create a Section without issues and it's visible while doing so and when I exit the Section Analysis dialog. If I then turn off the section (eyeball) in the browser and turn it back on it isn't visible. There's outlines changing on the display but I'm guessing there's something to do with visibility settings that's blocking it. Tried various View options and no change. Only way I can turn visibility back on is to edit the section and click OK.

Attached video shows what's going on.

Any ideas? 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
P-BvanWyk
in reply to: iancLTBFX

Good day @iancLTBFX,

Have you tried reproducing this on another design?

Seems that your F360 might need a reset.

Please click on Accept Solution to help other community members solve their issues.
Also, consider giving a Like to the comments that you feel added value.

Kind regards,
Pieter-Ben van Wyk
Message 3 of 4
iancLTBFX
in reply to: P-BvanWyk

Thanks Pieter-Ben for the comment.

It appears Murphy is alive and well. Could not get a Section analysis to re-display without editing it first since started using F360 a year or so ago so lodged the post. Continued to have the same issue for several days after with the same project, then suddenly it now works. I just make the analysis viewable in the browser and it appears! No idea what I did to make it work, which is a pity, but "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". 

I'm having issues with posts in the Manufacture workspace. Would a Reset make any difference there do you think?

Message 4 of 4
P-BvanWyk
in reply to: iancLTBFX

Hi @iancLTBFX,

Glad your section analysis is working, it might have been fixed by an update.

Regarding your post-processor issue, it would be best to make a new post in the F360 Manufacturing Forum.

Please click on Accept Solution to help other community members solve their issues.
Also, consider giving a Like to the comments that you feel added value.

Kind regards,
Pieter-Ben van Wyk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report