Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saved Design Disappears

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
rodriguezpablo13.pr
210 Views, 4 Replies

Saved Design Disappears

Simple:

Designed model - saved project- Exported STEP - closed project because done - come back 2 weeks later - project gone as if never started it - I checked "My recent data" doesn't show up like if it never happened. 

I have looked everywhere, thinking maybe it got saved in a different file. Nope - Has never happened. Possible I never saved the project and it's now deleted forever and have to redo it. This did occur during the Windows error worldwide, which could be the culprit 

Anyone else have a similar experience ?

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi,

Check which mode (team or single user) you are in.

IMG_1272.jpeg

günther

Message 3 of 5

Try switching Fusion to offline mode and see if you can find the design. If it shows up, open it then switch back to online and save.

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 5

Did not work

Message 5 of 5

Single user only - 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report