Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rookie, I don't use this much, help would be appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
oxenreiderjamie
245 Views, 5 Replies

Rookie, I don't use this much, help would be appreciated.

I am making a simple grid with bullseyes so I can print out targets for the gun range. I want to change certain line weights and colors but can't for the life of me figure it out. I also want to color in sections of the 2d drawling like make the bullseye red or add a grid automatically (right now I drew it out. Even simply printing it out seems hard. IDK in my mind I feel I should right click and their should be a line weight and color selection or I should drag a box and be able to print it? what am I doing wring?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Asking a design modelling package to do what 2d graphics software does really well.

Might help….

Message 3 of 6

Hi @oxenreiderjamie 

How did you get on with this? If you share a model of the target, I’m sure we’ll be able to help.

Message 4 of 6

I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I don't have it anymore and I just download other people's. It was a basic 1" grid 8.5 x 14' paper sized with 5 bullseye's. I wanted to change line weight or width so printing would make it more  visible and I wanted to change some of the lines colors and color in some areas of the bullseye. Just like standard types of shooting targets you buy in stores. I would still like to know how if you could teach me. Years ago I had 2007 autodesk and it's hard to remember but I think it easily did these things and had a line weight/style menu. 

Message 5 of 6

It should.

Message 6 of 6

@oxenreiderjamie wrote:

Years ago I had 2007 autodesk and it's hard to remember but I think it easily did these things and had a line weight/style menu. 

Different program, one of the simple 2d AutoCad clones would do what you want easily. Fusion's sketch environment is not a drafting environment like AutoCad.

You could do this in Fusion if you created bodies for each ring and added an appearance\colour to each ring. Then create a 2d drawing from the design in the drawing workspace. More work than using a simple 2d drawing or graphics program but once created would be easy to modify.

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report