Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Cannot close until" dialogue window, but nothing in jobs queue

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
leach19m
258 Views, 4 Replies

"Cannot close until" dialogue window, but nothing in jobs queue

Fusion 360 has been doing this for a few days, I've just been clicking the "Pause Jobs" button so I can move on with my day, but I figure maybe it's time to fix it. Anytime I close Fusion 360, I get the popup that says "Cannot close until jobs in progress complete" but there's nothing in my jobs queue. All files I were working on are saved and updated. I can leave it sitting without pressing anything forever and it doesn't ever go away on it's own and Fusion 360 will never close, and it's every time I attempt to close Fusion 360; persistent through Fusion 360 sessions, Alt+F4 closures, Ctrl+Alt+Del closures, and computer reboots. 

leach19m_0-1670963248646.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jhackney1972
in reply to: leach19m

Try Clearing your Cache.

Clear Cache.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 5
leach19m
in reply to: jhackney1972

Thank you for the quick response, I tried your solution twice but unfortunately it didn't fix the issue.

Message 4 of 5
jhackney1972
in reply to: leach19m

I will then suggest the solution on this webpage.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 5 of 5
leach19m
in reply to: jhackney1972

Using that page, I located the Fusion 360 data files on my PC, and found the most recent UploadQueuedFileList XML document, opened it in excel, and used that to locate the offending file on my computer, then deleted it after verifying what it was/that I didn't need it anymore. Fusion 360 now functions normally, in regards to closing down.

It was an auto-recovered file from one of the many times Fusion has crashed or locked up. I did not choose to save or upload the file but Fusion appeared to decide it needed to be saved and uploaded anyway, just not anywhere I could see or access it through the program. Then I guess it got stuck in upload purgatory. Odd that it didn't show anywhere in Fusion where it's supposed to, despite the program logging it's existence and location deep down in it's data files.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report