Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program locks after loads are applied in simulate

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
388 Views, 2 Replies

Program locks after loads are applied in simulate

I am attempting to run a static stress simulation on an assembly with five bodies.  This model was imported as a step and de-featured in Fusion.  Three of the models are used to simulate a component applying a load.  I have the model set up properly with constraints and contact sets.  I have even ran the mesh and it was successful.  Every time I attempt to apply a load to two of the bodies the program locks up after I accept the load conditions (hit "Ok").  I have also tried this on multiple workstations and have experienced the same issue.  This is the first time I have seen this.

Has anyone else dealt with this?

Thank You!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ahreum.ryu
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous, 

I'm sorry to hear that. Could you confirm about my reproduce steps?

1. Import Model 
  2. Defeaturing in Simply. 
  3. Add contact automatically
  4. Mesh 
  5. Add constraints and load 

I tried my sample step file but I was unable to reproduce it along with the steps.

It will appreciate if you can share your design so that I can investigate what makes this issue. 

Here is how to share your design. My email address is "ahreum.ryu@autodesk.com"

On top of that, could you test it with another model? Is it the same results? I would like to know it only happens in a specific model 🙂

I look forward to your reply

Many thanks, 

Ahreum. 

Message 3 of 3
ahreum.ryu
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous, 

Thank you for the update. As you requested, I disabled the shared link. 

Next time, If you have the same issue, please try to export your bodies and import again. so then, you would find some issues through processing that. 

I'm glad that this issue has been resolved! 

Have a great day! 

Many thanks, 

Ahreum. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report