Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF Export File Destination Issue

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jlalevee
230 Views, 2 Replies

PDF Export File Destination Issue

Experiencing an issue when exporting a PDF from a drawing. I have both "Save to a project in the cloud" and "save to my computer" selected but Fusion only saves to the computer, and not the cloud. I can save to the cloud individually, but not at the same time as the local save as the menu implies I can. 

I've attached an image of the menu. 

Fusion 360 2.0.17457 x86_64

Windows 10 22H2

Sorry if this post comes up twice, submitted it once but came back 10 minutes latter and didn't see my original on the forum or my profile.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
HughesTooling
in reply to: jlalevee

I reported this bug a couple of years ago! What actually happens is Fusion tries to upload the PDF from your hard drive before its been created and saved! If you go through the process of saving twice it will work, you also need to be careful as you can get old versions of the file upload. An easy test is have a PDF already in the location you're going to save to but for something completely different and try saving over it and you'll find the old PDF will upload to the cloud.

@ClintBrown3D   Has this bug been logged? When I posted about it before I'm not sure the person that replied really understood and actually tried the save option with both to cloud and local save.

EDIT Here's an example of saving over an existing PDF of a different part.

Clipboard01.png

Thanks Mark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3

Hi @jlalevee 

I've asked the team to take a look at this. 

@HughesTooling I was pretty certain that this had been fixed. We'll re-open the ticket and investigate.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report