Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Patch BUG.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
HughesTooling
345 Views, 2 Replies

Patch BUG.

If you have a waning in the timeline, selecting the patch doesn't highlight the patch in the window. Also review warning does nothing.

You can see below select a good patch highlights the patch in the window but one with a warning doesn't. In a complicated design it's hard to find the problem in the window. I've attached a simple design to show the problem.

image.png

Mark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello Mark,

Thank you very much for letting us know about this issue. I have been playing around with this and i can reproduce the issue. I have created a bug report and escalated it to my Development team.

Thank you again for keeping us posted.

Sam

Samuel Temple

Senior Software QA Engineer

(samuel.temple@autodesk.com)

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

As a Autodesk Fusion Insider, you will have early access to next official version of Autodesk Fusion, several weeks before it is released to the general public.

Tags (2)
Message 3 of 3

For now, as a work around:

• right click on the feature in the timeline and use the "Find in Window" option to zoom into the surface in the graphics area
  • left click on the feature in the timeline to highlight it in the browser so that you can then hover over the item in the browser and it will highlight in the graphics area

However, the second suggestion above is not great when you have a lot of entities in the browser as it can be cumbersome to find the one you want.

Samuel Temple

Senior Software QA Engineer

(samuel.temple@autodesk.com)

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

As a Autodesk Fusion Insider, you will have early access to next official version of Autodesk Fusion, several weeks before it is released to the general public.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report