Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors youโ€™re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Orientation bug

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
thoger0
222 Views, 2 Replies

Orientation bug

Hey! 
There seems to be a bug where fusion doesn't adhere to the chosen "up axis". I have set the Y axis as the up axis in my preferences, but for some reason, some stp files are opened with the Z axis as the up axis, and the shadow and labels of views being placed wrong as a result of this. If I insert the same step files into a step file where the Y axis is actually correctly used as the up orientation, the inserted step file is located in the correct direction.. So I assume this is just a bug. But it's really frustrating when trying to standardize views across parts. I hope it can be resolved easily and quickly ๐Ÿ™‚ 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TrippyLighting
in reply to: thoger0

I think it would be beneficial if you could crate a screen recording showing that behavior and also attach some of the STEP files that  show that behavior.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
thoger0
in reply to: TrippyLighting

Unfortunately I cannot add files or screen recordings as the files are quite confidential. But let me know if the explanation isn't clear. 

๐Ÿ˜Š 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report