Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Tool library scale and general scaling

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
kltdave
215 Views, 1 Reply

New Tool library scale and general scaling

Guys, I know this has been a problem in the past and is still a problem on windows machines. The scaling for text and menu items is pretty horrible on high res displays. I am running 3840x2160 on my 28" monitor and have struggled with scaling. I have reached a point that I could kind of live with but I just got the new update and was excited to see the new features in the updated tool library, but due to the scaling issues It is really not usable. please see screen shots below to compare the old and new interface. Guys this is in my opinion a huge issue and needs priority. Many of us who use fusion daily are moving to bigger displays to gain more usable work real estate. I create cam programs daily and use the tool library all day long. The scaling issues were bearable for the other menus and data panel but the tool library is not. Please help!

OldOldNewNew 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
kltdave
in reply to: kltdave

Thoughts on this Autodesk? I hope someone is working on this issue? Or maybe I'm missing something and there are some settings I can change to make this more usable? 

Thanks

Dave

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report