Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manipulating handles to set motion limit not working

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
efathi
133 Views, 4 Replies

Manipulating handles to set motion limit not working

Hi,

I am trying to drag small blue arrows (manipulating handles) to set the motion limits but they are not getting selected and dragging not working. Appreciate your help.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
HughesTooling
in reply to: efathi

A few people have reported similar problems and it seems to be because they are using the directX 9 graphics driver in Fusion.

Check which driver you're using in preferences.

HughesTooling_0-1716485039892.png

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
jhackney1972

This issue has been reported and accepted as a Fusion bug.  The Fusion bug report can be found in this Forum post.  We hope they get it fixed soon.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 4 of 5
efathi
in reply to: HughesTooling

Hi Mark, thanks for the reply. I checked mine and it set to auto-select. Tried to change it to other options but didn’t work as well.

Message 5 of 5
niklas_vennstrom

I´m having the exact same problem. Graphics driver was set to auto and I´ve tried the other options without success!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report