Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac and PC versions behave differently.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
rohitmital
248 Views, 3 Replies

Mac and PC versions behave differently.

Our team uses both Mac and PC versions ( currently 2.0.8335.
Some components which were renamed in PC version do not reflect the changes when seen on the Mac version.
This causes a lot of confusion and delays in identifying renamed parts.
Kindly advise a solution.
regards,
Rohit

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
bharamk
in reply to: rohitmital

Hi @rohitmital Sorry for the trouble you are facing and thanks for sharing your concerns here.

• I am assuming that after renaming the component you have saved the main document and checked on the other OS afterwords 
  • Both the systems are well connected to internet & fusion running in online mode. 

Would you be willing to share your design with us if the issue is still reproducible for you? 

It's hard to say anything without seeing the design itself. 

Ketan Bharamgunde

Software QA Engineer

Thanks & Regards,
Ketan Bharamgunde
Sr.SW Eng.Test

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
rohitmital
in reply to: bharamk

Dear Bharamk,

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, we cannot send over the assembly. We can however have an online session where I could show you the issue.

Both systems are running online and the saved component files with renaming done are even visible on the cloud and in the Data Panel but not in the browser within the Assembly.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.
Regards,
Rohit

Message 4 of 4
bharamk
in reply to: rohitmital

Hi @rohitmital 

Sorry somehow i missed this thread. Ideally the assembly should go out of date and you should see assembly in out of date state.  Could you please drop an email to me Ketan.bharamgunde@autodesk.com

Thanks & Regards,

Ketan Bharamgunde

Thanks & Regards,
Ketan Bharamgunde
Sr.SW Eng.Test

Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report