Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of fusion 360

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
sileny.maik
177 Views, 1 Reply

Installation of fusion 360

Good day. I installed on a new disk fusion 360. Everything worked fine. The next day the fusion didn't work anymore. Why is fusion installed in the appdata folder and not in the programfiles?? I can't reinstall everything before every time I use fision.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jhackney1972
in reply to: sileny.maik

You should not have to install but once.  Please attach your log files.  If you do not know how to gather them up, take a look at this web page.  Once you have them add them to a zip file and use the attachment section below.  Using these log files will help determine why your are having an issue running the application.

To answer your question.  Fusion 360 is a cloud base application and also installs using a web based streamer.  It installs to your Appdata folders because it of this, being installed as per your profile.  Doing this you can get automatic updates as they are released.  This is viewed by some as a curse, by others as a great feature, that will be up to you decide.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report