Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual subscription renewal not recognized in Fusion 360

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jesseransom
691 Views, 2 Replies

Individual subscription renewal not recognized in Fusion 360

Logged in and visiting https://www.autodesk.com/campaigns/fusion-360-for-hobbyists I get the message that "You have a current Fusion 360 subscription. Download now to get started."

Fusion 360 says "Expired: Buy Now" despite logging out/in, quitting, relaunching (over several days now), uninstalling and reinstalling.

I previously had this working, and it did expire. But the re-up simply hasn't gotten me anywhere. What am I doing wrong, or what is Fusion 360 doing wrong?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jesseransom
in reply to: jesseransom

Resolved on my own after stumbling into the appropriate howto: For anyone who finds this after having similar issues, I needed to click the Buy Now button and follow the appropriate use case links in the panels which followed.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: jesseransom

The "Buy Now" button where? I have the same problem. I want to model something so I can print it, but I can't. I am starting to regret I choose Fusion 360 a year ago. I tried following any link I could find, but I am only getting the option to renew by getting a paid subscription, allthough it should be possible to renew a personal license.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report