Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make Fusion not keep popping to the foreground?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
autodesk
238 Views, 2 Replies

How to make Fusion not keep popping to the foreground?

Running on 2019 Macbook pro with current version of Mac OS Big Sur. Fusion is horribly annoying with how it's constantly popping to the foreground and grabbing focus for just about any reason. Network change? Fusion pops to the front. Momentary loss of internet connection? Fusion pops to the front and bitches about it. Start Fusion in the background and try to do absolutely anything else until it's fully loaded? Good luck, it keeps popping to the foreground and stealing focus. Seems to have gotten worse lately and has gotten to the point where I do what I need to in Fusion and then exit vs. leaving it running all the time like I've done before. Seems like any little thing will cause it to pop to the front and interrupt whatever else I was doing.

Is there _any_ way to get Fusion to stop be so annoying? I get that it's cloud based but I run a bunch of cloud based apps and they all handle these things just fine and don't feel the need to let me know I lost my internet connection a half second after it happened.

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello @autodesk ,

Sorry for the trouble you are facing, this is an known issue which our team is working on, I am not sure how much time this is gonna take to get a fix, but just to assure you, we ae already working on this item.

Thanks!

Mohammed Adam Ali
Sr. SW Eng. Test
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
autodesk
in reply to: autodesk

Thanks, good to hear this is already underway!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report