Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add text in new autodesk fusion 360 - also can you still download legacy?

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
Anonymous
83040 Views, 23 Replies

How to add text in new autodesk fusion 360 - also can you still download legacy?

How do you add text in new autodesk fusion 360?

Can you still download legacy? I knew how to do this in legacy.

23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24

This is an imported Mesh Body, not a solid body.

You could convert it to a solid body, but with geometry this simple - I recommend that you recreate it from scratch using only Fusion 360 (no import of stl).

TheCADWhisperer_0-1605216398151.png

See Attached start...

Message 22 of 24
jhackney1972
in reply to: adamthomas10

I agree with @TheCADWhisperer, use his supplied model and keep the STL out of this project.  I took his supplied box and added the text bodies to it so it is now only one body.  I must emphasis some of the text, particularly the "As" have some issues.  I could not identify the font so I did not modify the text at all, just combined it with the model supplied by @TheCADWhisperer .  It is attached.

By the way, it is not a good idea to "piggyback" your forum question on top of an old forum post.  It just gets lost in the shuffle and does not get the needed attention.  Create you own post next time you have a question, they do not cost anything.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 23 of 24
adamthomas10
in reply to: jhackney1972

@TheCADWhisperer @jhackney1972 thank you very much, really appreciate it. I'm new to it all slowly but surely getting the hang of everything there's a lot to learn haha...

Message 24 of 24
brizzy
in reply to: jhackney1972

Thanks that solved my problem

Kind Regards, Denis

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report