Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global rendering problem

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
213 Views, 1 Reply

Global rendering problem

Hello,

I am a newbie with Fusion, 1st time here on forum.

I have played a lot today with appearances. From certatin time, no rendering works - always a message "Your rendering could not be rendered because an error occurred. Please check your file and try again.".

This apllies on absolutely all models - the current one, the older ones saved on cloud, re-uploaded ones from archive files and also on all new models.

On all without exception, no way to render. Black screen appears, model is invisible with active boundaries on mouse-over.

Any idea?

Many thanks

Frankie

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Meantime I have found the problem - Fusion was not able to find custom environment HDR file. Once re-defined, all was OK. Perhaps it would be good to solve this optional rendering "crash" by automatic replacement of custom environment by default system environment when HDR file is not anymore accessible...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report