Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion360 cloud solve says "don't have entitlement" but I have unlimited credits

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1049 Views, 4 Replies

Fusion360 cloud solve says "don't have entitlement" but I have unlimited credits

When trying to submit a shape optimization for cloud solve I get the error "Cloud Credits - Sorry, you do not have entitlement." However my account says unlimited cloud credits?

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 6.23.53 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-18 at 6.24.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-18 at 6.24.59 PM.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Mike.Grau
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for asking about that.

It seems that your "Startup" subscription expired today.

You would just need to renew it and you should be good to go 😉

I hope this helps Forum thread here helps.

Thank you,

Message 3 of 5
yorke
in reply to: Mike.Grau

Hi @Mike.Grau

Thanks for looking into it, however I had already renewed as you can see in the screenshot my plan expires July 18 2018. And I've been re-trying for the last 24 hours and I'm still getting the same errors. Note I'm in New Zealand so could it be an issue with timezones for the licencing to take effect for the cloud services?

Also, I'm having the same issues for my other account which has Full Subscription of Fusion360 Ulitimate under token-flex licencing, and I'm getting the error:  "You cannot solve on cloud because no Fusion Simulation entitlement exists for this account."

NoEntitlement.JPG

Simon Yorke
Designer, Modeler, Simulator, Maker, and Futurists
Advanced Design Technologist - Aurecon www.aurecongroup.com
Owner and Director - Yorke Ltd
Chief Designer and Maker - YORKE Labs
Message 4 of 5
Mike.Grau
in reply to: yorke

Hi @yorke, @Anonymous,

Thanks for the update.

Let´s take your question offline. 😉

I would like to involve our licensing team to find out what happen at the server site.

I will reach out to you via direct email.

Thank you,

Message 5 of 5
scottmoyse
in reply to: Anonymous

@Mike.Grau thanks for taking it offline :-)... now others can't see how this was resolved, urgh. 

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Product & Platform Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report