Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion Online Session Timeout

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
radiophysique
124 Views, 0 Replies

Fusion Online Session Timeout

When I work in Fusion Online it asks me every hour to extend the session, otherwise it will end the session in 15 minutes. I'm clicking OK and the session resumes quickly. This is fine, I can understand it. It seems like I can do it 3 times, meaning of ca. 3 hours of work.

The problem happens after ~20 min from the third period. I'm getting the message "Save your work.. the session ends in 5 min". The only button is OK. So I'm clicking OK and the session ends without giving me the possibility to save the work! That's all. It just closes and I cannot regain access by updating the page or by clicking Launch Fusion.

This message comes from the Amazon AppStream framework that Fusion Online uses.

To Autodesk Engineers: I would like to be able to save the work within 5 minutes after I'm getting this last notification. But once I click the OK button, the session ends. The 5 min timeout lasts in background somewhere on the server, so I'm not even able to start the new session, the webpage shows error.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report