Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 wont start on Mac 10.13.6

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
2498 Views, 4 Replies

Fusion 360 wont start on Mac 10.13.6

HI there,

I installed Fusion360 2 weeks ago, and it worked twice since then. Have deleted and reinstalled it approx. 6 or 7 times, yet no luck. Have also used the terminal command which I found in the forum, yet no luck either. 

/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Support/lsregister -kill -r -domain local -domain system -domain user

The icon simply keeps jumping up an down, the starter window opens until a software error message appears. 

Running on a 15" MacBook Pro 2017, so should meet the minimum requirements. 

Am at a loss on what to do next.

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ryan.bales
in reply to: Anonymous

First question, have you restarted your mac after any of the reinstalls? 

Second did you do a Clean uninstall

Third, are you using a the MAS version or the one straight through your account?

Ryan Bales
Fusion 360 Product Support
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: ryan.bales

Hi Ryan,

thanks for your reply. So I found the error, and it had nothing to do with the install. Fusion360 works perfectly fine in my home wifi, over my personal hotspot (iPhone) but NOT through my office Wifi... had not tried it anywhere else. 

We have another start-up sitting next to us, and they use it just fine (same network). Any ideas what I could do? My firewall is off. 

I know this is not the topic above, so I could post a new question.

Kind regards,

Ben

Message 4 of 5
ryan.bales
in reply to: Anonymous

This means there is something specific to their network that is blocking you (obviously) But what that is we need to find out. My guess is that its a proxy server or something akin to that. 

This is the best place to start for those issues: Troubleshooting Network Connectivity Issues for Autodesk Fusion 360

Ryan Bales
Fusion 360 Product Support
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: ryan.bales

Hi Ryan,

thanks for your reply. So as a workaround I am using a Ethernet cable, and it works just fine. 

Thanks!

Ben

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report