Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 Online - Multiview drawings not showing

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
r.mccannTBN96
889 Views, 12 Replies

Fusion 360 Online - Multiview drawings not showing

I am a teacher and my students have Chromebooks, so they have to use the Fusion 360 online app. When they go to create a multiview drawing from a part their views (base and project) do not show. They can hover over the placement of the view and see a box surrounding it, but not see the view. We did realize that if we change it to a shaded view, it shows, but they cannot see hidden lines. We then went to add center marks, lines, and dimensions and none of those showed either. The strangest part is that when I log onto my admin Fusion Teams and view their drawings, everything shows up! How can I fix this error so my students can create drawings from their parts?

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

This is coming up a few times a week and there is a post with a workaround but can't find it, should be a sticky post at the top of the forum.

This is a known problem and has to do with the remote desktop machines using bad AMD graphics drivers. One thing you can try for now is enable line width display and set the line width to thick. Is will still be affected by zoom level though.

image.png

Mark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 13

Thank you for the response! I just tested this with my students and sadly it did not work. I will did into this form and try to find the previous responses. 

Message 4 of 13

Did you enable line width display as well, bottom check box on the dialog in the image in my last post?

Mark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 13

Yes, with no luck, but I just noticed your comment about zoom. I am going to see if zooming in on the drawing with the very thick lines will help resolve the issue. I dug through posts and found this video as well. Exactly what you are saying, just in case another person asks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWLzoIWSDIg&t=73s

Message 6 of 13

Hi @r.mccannTBN96 

Good news! The team pushed out an update earlier today that has fixed this issue. It should be available to most users in the next few hours as each of the web instances refresh.

Message 7 of 13

Yes! My students were able to see everything as normal this morning around 8AM CDT.

Message 8 of 13

Excellent! Glad you are back up and running!

If you have any 2D drawings questions that I can help you with, please feel free to get in touch.

Message 9 of 13
in reply to: r.mccannTBN96

Hola! 

Yo tengo el mismo problema que muestras en tu video de YouTube. Ya he instalado la versión más reciente del software y no logro solucionarlo. ¿Me podrían ayudar? 

Adjunto los datos técnicos de mi equipo. 

Captura.PNG

Message 10 of 13
ClintBrown3D
in reply to: 0146599

Hola @0146599 

He traducido este mensaje en internet, ya que no hablo español, espero que tenga sentido.

Este problema en una versión de escritorio de Fusion es causado por las actualizaciones de Microsoft Windows que cambian los controladores de las tarjetas gráficas AMD a versiones más antiguas. Por favor, eche un vistazo a este artículo que escribí, que muestra cómo resolver el problema.

Message 11 of 13
in reply to: ClintBrown3D

Muchas gracias por tu respuesta!

Efectivamente, tuve que actualizar los controladores de mi tarjeta gráfica y el problema se ha solucionado.

Saludos cordiales.
Message 12 of 13
in reply to: r.mccannTBN96

I am too having these issues, any new solutions?

Message 13 of 13
ClintBrown3D
in reply to: 5791735677

Hi @5791735677 

I've just tested the online version of Fusion and there do not appear to be any issues.

ClintBrown3D_0-1651067698826.png

So with that in mind, I assume that you are having trouble with the desktop version of Fusion.

Please have a look at this article that should point you in the right direction:   

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report