Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 not detected

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
lennart.nilsen
259 Views, 4 Replies

Fusion 360 not detected

I'm looking at this file

https://myhub.autodesk360.com/ue29ebad0/g/shares/SH56a43QTfd62c1cd9680886e93b07f145ae

and clicking the button to open it in Fusion. It briefly says "detecting fusion 360" before it fails and shows this message.

a.png

Fusion 360 is running. I have tried disabling adblock in firefox and also launching the same action from microsoft edge.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

I *always* get that message when opening a file from a link. I just ignore it because most of the time Fusion opens up in the background and downloads the file regardless. There are a few times when it doesn't work, and that always seems to be if I have an open dialog box somewhere in Fusion when I click the link. 

Message 3 of 5
MCMBen
in reply to: lennart.nilsen

I am also getting this. Incredibly frustrating that the error popup has no method of reporting this bug. AD just assume you haven't got a subscription. For a cloud solution, F360 and the AD website communication is a mess.

Message 4 of 5

Still have this issue over a year later ! As said you can ignore & still opens file in fusion 360 but very annoying !!

Message 5 of 5
Bjanders
in reply to: lennart.nilsen

I also always get this dialog. The file opens in Fusion regardless, so it's not an issue for me. The first time I was slightly confused. Now it's just a minor annoyance.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report