Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 - Mac - Local Renderings Start but Often Times Never Complete...

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
deilers2GL2X
140 Views, 1 Reply

Fusion 360 - Mac - Local Renderings Start but Often Times Never Complete...

I've had a seemingly random experience with Local rendering recently where I'll start the render, see that it has successfully started, but at some point in the render process it fails to complete. Sometimes the thumbnail in the Gallery will simply disappear without a trace, other times it remains in the Gallery, but with a solid blue progress line instead of green. When I click the Gallery thumbnail in these instances the preview window that pops up simply reads, "The specific rendering count not be found." 

deilers2GL2X_0-1666186513584.png

I've tested rendering in online and offline modes, with no change in this behavior. I've also noticed it happens when rendering a single view, or queuing up multiple views for Local rendering, in which case some render successfully and some do not (or all of them render - again it is random).

I recently bought a new MacBook Pro (16 inch 2021 M1 Max with 64GB RAM and 10 Cores) so processing power is not the issue. This same issue happened with my previous MacBook as well, which was a 13 inch MacBook Pro M1 (not the Max).

I'm curious if others have experienced this issue as well, and if so have you figured out the cause and a solution?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
deilers2GL2X
in reply to: deilers2GL2X

Is there really nobody else having this issue??

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report