Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 is currently offline.

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
d.j.taylor.usa
2918 Views, 12 Replies

Fusion 360 is currently offline.

Fusion 360 was functioning just fine until today, now I get the notice that "Fusion 360 is currently offline. ...".  My browsers work fine and speedtest tells me my input/output rates are fine.  Searching the web I found that several folks attributed this error to C:\Users\kilroy\AppData\Local\Autodesk being defaulted to partially read only - the read-only attributes box in properties is blacked out, not checked ( variously referred to as "folder keeps reverting to read only).  I've gone through the recommendations on the web - clear the box, use admin dos command attrib -r +s foldername, change permissions in the security settings - all to no avail.  My latest attempt included rolling back one Windows 10 update (no joy) and uninstalling and reinstalling Fusion 360 (still no joy).  I'm hoping someone here has solved this.

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Hi there,
Can you please share your diagnostics files with us? That might tell us what could be wrong.
Thx and regards,
Ahsan Ali
Fusion Senior Software Architect
Message 3 of 13

Here you go, Fusion360DiagnosticsLogs.zip attached, thanks!

Message 4 of 13
g-andresen
in reply to: d.j.taylor.usa

Hi,

Usually take a look at Fusion Health

But for now it's ok.

günther

Message 5 of 13
d.j.taylor.usa
in reply to: g-andresen

Thanks Gunther,

I did look at Fusion Health at the time and started this answer to reply that that wasn't it.  But, thought I'd check before I hit the Post button and to my surprise all is well now (i.e. Fusion 360 and my computer work as before)! 

That was the problem, thank you!

Best regards,

DJ

Message 6 of 13

I take it back, it worked for a moment as I was able to load a design file from the cloud, but when I tried to export a .stl file F360/my computer are behaving as they were when I originally posted - "not connected to the internet" - which is not true (as I reply to this thread...).

Message 7 of 13

Can you please do the following:

1. Log out of Fusion
  2. Exit Fusion
  3. Navigate to this disk location:
    C:\Users\<your NT login id>\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Autodesk Fusion 360\YE5LLC35KEQF
  4. Delete the file OfflineCache.xml
  5. Similarly, go to C:\Users\<your NT login id>\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Neutron Platform, and delete the file OfflineCache.xml
  6. Restart Fusion

Hopefully, this will get you going. Please do let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Ahsan Ali
Message 8 of 13

That worked!

Thanks!

DJ

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
in reply to: ahsan.autodesk

Yeah, didn't work for me.  To say this is a piece of dog crap would be to insult dog crap.  Just an infinite time consumption machine. 

Message 10 of 13
ahsan.autodesk
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

It is quite possible your issue is different from the OP (even though the end effect is the same). If you share your diagnostics files, I can take a look.

Ahsan Ali
Message 11 of 13

i seem to be facing the similar issue as @d.j.taylor.usa .

after looking into this forum, i went into my C: drive and deleted the 2 .xml files.

However, the issue does not seem to be resolved, as after opening Fusion 360, it shows a message 

Siddhantchandane2018_0-1649917117781.png

how do i resolve this?

Message 12 of 13

after i Click on OK, the app shuts down...
Message 13 of 13

also, i do not know how to create the diagnostics files...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report