Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 File Fails to Update and is Considered Unavailable

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Jason502
255 Views, 3 Replies

Fusion 360 File Fails to Update and is Considered Unavailable

Hi Everybody,

I am a high school student working on a Chromebook through the web browser version of Fusion 360 and have encountered an error with saving a file. I was working on the file in question yesterday when the web browser kicked me out and made me reload F360. When I loaded F360 again, F360 had created an autosave version of the file I was working on but refused to allow the file to open, saying it was "unavailable". I waited some time and eventually, impatiently decided to use the most recent available version and redo the edits I had made prior to being kicked out of the program. This new version I attempted to save as the latest and for the most part it appeared successful. However, upon reopening F360 later yesterday, I found that both versions (the save as latest and auto-saved) were in a state of perpetual uploading, and I received the same message I had with the autosaved version. The time stamps on the files are incorrect, but, at this point, the problem has lasted for almost 24 hours. I understand that the large version count (177) could be a problem, I also understand that users in the past have solved the issue by examining the data logs and or clearing their cache and or removing and redownloading Fusion 360; as this is the web version I am unsure if this is a possibility, much less how to do it.

Any and all help is much appreciated,

Jason

Jason502_0-1684446830463.png

Jason502_1-1684446891642.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

@Jason502 I have forwarded this to our internal team to see what could be happening. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 4

Thank you for doing that.

Jason

Message 4 of 4

@RajkumarIlanchelian Is there any update on the status of this? I have logged into Fusion numerous times over the past week and still have the same issue. I have to access to this for a school project and this problem is a major hold-up.

Thank you in advance,

Jason

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report