Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 Display/UI Freezes During Sketch

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Mobious918
636 Views, 1 Reply

Fusion 360 Display/UI Freezes During Sketch

Opened Fusion 360, started a sketch, drew a circle, went into the Change Parameters window to make some user parameters. While typing the name of a parameter the input box stopped responding (as if my keystrokes weren't registering). I close Change Parameters window and the display is unresponsive. The UI works, but trying to pan or orbit doesn't move/update the sketch and I can't interact with anything (dimensioning, making another sketch element, etc...). The display only updates after I do something other than pan/orbit, such as selecting a UI element, starting another command, or alt-tabbing. I'm running Windows 10 with a GTX 960; the program is basically unusable in its current state so any input or insight would be appreciated.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ahreum.ryu
in reply to: Mobious918

Hi @Mobious918

Welcome to the Fusion community! Heart

I'm sorry you are experiencing this issue. Smiley Sad I tried to reproduce it but I couldn't do. here is my steps if I misunderstood something, please let me know. 

Have you updated your graphic driver to latest version? this is latest version for GTX960 

After updating it, could you trying it again? is it the same?? 

I look forward to your reply. 

Many thanks, 

Ahreum.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report