Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 client downloader will not complete...

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
PTSDAdmin
326 Views, 7 Replies

Fusion 360 client downloader will not complete...

Running W10-. Downloader begins, stutters around the 2-3% then quits with the following message.

Fusion.PNG

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
sutherland-
in reply to: PTSDAdmin

Hi @PTSDAdmin 

Where did you download the installer from?

This error message suggests that there may be an issue with the connection or the server that is hosting the Fusion 360 downloader. Here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Try running the installer as an Administrator. 
  2. Make sure your internet connection is stable and that you have a good signal. If you're using a wireless connection, try switching to a wired connection or moving closer to your router.

3. If you're using a proxy or VPN, try disabling it and see if that resolves the issue.

4. The server may be experiencing high traffic or maintenance, so try downloading the software again at a later time.

If none of the above solutions work, you can also try downloading the software from a different device and see if the issue persists.

Please click on Accept Solution so other community members can see how to solve the issue.
Also, consider giving a Like to the comments that you feel helped you.

Best regards,
Level  sutherland-

Message 3 of 8
PTSDAdmin
in reply to: sutherland-

Good morning:
I have tried what you suggested and still the Fusion does not work. The systems I am trying to load Fusion onto already have other Autodesk apps running. I copied these files from the "c:\users\person\appsdata\local\Autodesk" folder. One this particular machine Fusion has not yet been attempted to load. I am hoping you will spot something in this folder that is causing this issue.... 
Thanks for your help....
Message 4 of 8
sutherland-

Try do a manual uninstall of Fusion 360 see if that issue persists.

Please click on Accept Solution so other community members can see how to solve the issue.

Best regards,
Level  sutherland-

Message 5 of 8
PTSDAdmin

Fusion was NOT installed on the machine whose files were sent to you. They
are files resulting from other Autodesk applications having been installed.
That machine had not tried to install Fusion. It is the same as those
machines who would not allow Fusion to be installed....

Message 6 of 8
sutherland-

Have you tried to download F360 through web?
See steps here.

Please make sure that there are no files related to F360 in your Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features

sutherland_0-1674718664330.png

Best regards,
Level  sutherland-

Message 7 of 8
PTSDAdmin

I'm confused. How do I install Fusion 360 onto a lab computer which will be used by different students?

Gil Brezler

Message 8 of 8
sutherland-

If you are a teacher, you can get hold of F360 support team directly here and explain what are your issue points. They will be able to assist you.

Best regards,
Level  sutherland-

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report