Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 browser sign in failure

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
matejsazama
2427 Views, 7 Replies

Fusion 360 browser sign in failure

Hi,

I have a problem with logging into Fusion: 

When I start the program it takes me to the web sign in prompt, but when I click on "sign-in" the browser doesn't open and the Identity manager reports a crash.

I've tried restarting Fusion and my PC, repairing/reinstalling fusion, changing my default browser to edge, and updating the AdSSO component.

The problem remained unchanged through all of this and I don't know what else to do.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you very much.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

@matejsazama Can you confirm if you have any other Autodesk products on your machine? There are a couple of other thing we can check on but would like to know if there are other products installed. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 8

Can you also please send us your log files? 

1. launch Fusion and while it is launching click on Ctrl+Shift (Window) CMD+Shift (Mac)
2. This will launch the Fusion service utility

3. Gather log files

Please attach the zip file that is generated.

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 4 of 8

The log files are attached.

Also: I don't have any other Autodesk product on my machine.

One more thing: When the Identity Manager crashes, it reports this error: Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available) 

Message 5 of 8
matejsazama
in reply to: matejsazama

Update: I finally caved and factory reset my PC. Afterwards everything worked fine. I don't know if there was some errors in the registry or settings, but hey, it's fixed.

Message 6 of 8
nick_cooper1

When this happens to me I just reinstall Autodesk identity manager and it usually solves the problem. Sometimes it is required to uninstall existing instance version first. This problem crops up far too often tho.

Message 7 of 8
chiduc80

new install fusion 360, but can't sign-in

Message 8 of 8

@chiduc80 What other Autodesk products do you have on your machine? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report