Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free trial

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
785 Views, 6 Replies

Free trial

Hello I am a retired woodworker who enjoys drawing 3D objects I am coming from SketchUp I enjoy fusion 3D though I am new I am currently using a Windows 7 product and would like to purchase a new laptop Windows 10 would I still be able to put the free trial on a new laptop? Thanks John

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
g-andresen
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

If you have an AD account you can install Fusion on multiple PCs.

günther

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: g-andresen

Thank you for replying, I do have an Autodesk account, I believe I had to do that in order to start my free trial. I am still somewhat confused is this a 30-day trial or a year trial? If it's a 30-day trial do I reapply every month? I noticed that there is a time that has not started but in Reading other post I see that there will be a time limit starting at some point. If you could tell me what to expect it would be nice to know going forward, again Thank you for your help. John

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

Link for subscription

Click on the above link and select which ever you want. 

Before going through the process let me give a small detail:

1) Go for commercial license (30 days ) where you will be able to see all the features which are available to a purchaser. This is used before purchasing fusion.

2) Go for non- commercial (1-year) you find the detailed description under the link which I have provided 

3) As you are not related to educational institution you can't go for educational license(3 years), if you are related to an educational institution you can use it. You can use it but before that you need provide the details of your current education and educational institution details.

Hope this could help.

If this is what you are expecting please accept the solution and give a like.

- Thank You

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

Thank you for your reply I have also inquired that I'm using a Windows 7 desktop and would like to purchase a new laptop and was looking for what type of graphic card that would work with fusion 360. Go this is just a hobby I would like to make sure I'm getting the right computer SketchUp does not work well with Intel graphic cards it's usually AMD believe what's your thoughts? Thanks John

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Go for a gaming laptop with gtx more than 1000 and graphics card which is very important. You should at least have 4gb graphics card. and minimum ram should be 6gb I recommend. 

If you want to work with fusion Gaming laptop is the one and only option I feel. It doesn't work well in the normal laptop which I am facing with now.

That's all I can tell you @Anonymous.

For more help, please feel free to ask. I will try to help you with the best of knowledge.

Thank you.

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Capture.PNG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report