Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F360 won't open

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
odolyte
486 Views, 2 Replies

F360 won't open

Hi all,

When i launch my F360 i got a "Sufficient data not found to switch to offline mode in Fusion 360" error, so i first tried this with no luck.

Then tried clean reinstall as  suggested by @explained here.

And now i'm stuck with a "host is down" message for the url:dl.appstreaming.autotdesk.com/production/(...)/full.json. Obviously my internet is ok otherwise i would'nt post here.

Any idea, because right now i just can't work with Fusion... ?

Thx,

Odo

Moebius Factory
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
MarkCK_NL
in reply to: odolyte

Hello,

Since the 5th dec update a few people have been having problems, including me. My resolution came from another thread. I had to run through a sequence (winsock reset, Automatic clean uninstall for Autodesk Fusion 360 and reinstall) corrected the problem.

The other thread can be found here

Hope this gets you back up and running.

Best,

MarkCK

Message 3 of 3
odolyte
in reply to: MarkCK_NL

Hi @MarkCK_NL Thanks for your help !

I've tried to reinstall with a VPN connection from sweden and the install reloaded and worked.

Then i connected with my normal connection. I think that the problem may have occured on Autodesk servers since i didn't experience other issues with my internet connection.

Everything's fine now.

Thanks again

Odo

Moebius Factory

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report