Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F360 graphics glitch

13 REPLIES 13
SOLVED
Message 1 of 14
Anonymous
642 Views, 13 Replies

F360 graphics glitch

Hello, I am new to Fusion 360. hopefully I am posting this is the correct area. I seem to be having problem. the words Fusion 360 keep showing as I navigate the work area. other areas also seem to glitch on the screen as well . it looks like my PC specs are fine, I have also taken my laptop and had tests done along with everything updated just to make sure I didn't miss something. any help is appreciated. below are my PC specs. I have also attached a few screen shots 

Dell Laptop: G5 5505

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800 H,8 core 2.90 Ghz with AMD Radeon graphics 512Mb mem

Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 5600m Series Gddr6 6 Gigs mem(assigned to run F360)

Ram: 16g DDR4 corsair vengeance 3200Mhz

Labels (1)
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
g-andresen
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

try this

open gl.png

günther

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: g-andresen

no change.
Message 4 of 14
ClintBrown3D

Hi @Anonymous 

There was a recent Windows update that seemed to roll back certain AMD graphics drivers.

If you click on "Check for GPU driver update", this will take you to the AMD driver website, from here you should be able to put in your graphics card details and find the latest driver.

Please install it and let me know if this resolves your issue.

2021-06-08_06h38_25.png

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: ClintBrown3D

I have been busy and have not had a chance to double check but as I mentioned before about 2 weeks ago now I took the laptop to the place I got it from and paid a good amount of money to have it bench tested and updated and new ram installed. Unless the update was last week every thing is up to date. I’ll try and double check sometime today. 

Message 6 of 14
ClintBrown3D

The Windows driver roll-back is very recent. Please follow the instructions above.

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous

Hi, I am having the same issues, identical computer. I have installed the latest update for the GPU driver and am still having the same problems. Any ideas on how to stop this?

Message 8 of 14
ClintBrown3D

Hi @Anonymous 

Have a look at this article I put together, it will guide you step by step.

There are also suggestions for what to do if the initial steps don't work: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/fusion-360/troubleshooting/caas/simplecontent/content/drawings-missing-lines-fuzzy-graphics.html

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous

Hi Clint,

I have tried all the suggested steps in the links you provided with no success, any more ideas?

Message 10 of 14
ClintBrown3D

Hi @Anonymous 

Let's dive a bit deeper and see what we can find out.

Can you please do the following for me. Please run a DXDIAG, and send me the results.

Message 11 of 14
ClintBrown3D
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous

Hi Clint,

here is the results of the DXDIAG, Cheers

Message 13 of 14
ClintBrown3D

Hi @Anonymous 

Have a look at the support article that I shared above first, see if those suggestions help.

If these do not work...

I had a look through your DXDIAG and there appears to be a slightly newer driver than the one you have installed on your machine available from AMD https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-7-mobile-processors-radeon-graphics/amd-ryzen-7-4800h

Message 14 of 14
Anonymous

Just did some updates today. Everything seems to be in order and working
well now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report