Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export to any format fails or continues constantly

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
rwbishop
195 Views, 3 Replies

Export to any format fails or continues constantly

So I tried to export one of my files to .stl and then .obj, and it keeps failing or the "status" indicator just indicates  that the export is completed, for hours. The design I'm exporting, is a very simple single object. So far, the only thing I haven't tried is reinstalling, Fusion. I just wanted to check and see if there is a problem with cloud translation right now, or anything else on Autodesks end that would be affecting exporting? Before I do a reinstall of Fusion.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TheCADWhisperer
in reply to: rwbishop

@rwbishop 

What happens if you right click on the Body in the browser and select Save as Mesh instead?

Message 3 of 4
rwbishop

Well, this is par for the course. I've been having trouble with this for an entire day. As soon as I post on the forum looking for support...........it starts exporting just fine, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY. Thank you for the replay @TheCADWhisperer , I will try your suggestion first thing, if it starts acting up again.

Message 4 of 4
TheCADWhisperer

@rwbishop wrote:

I will try your suggestion first thing, if it starts acting up again.

I recommend that you go ahead and try my suggestion as you get more options and it is much much faster.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report