Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export 3D DWG/DXF Failing

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
darrell_conley
132 Views, 4 Replies

Export 3D DWG/DXF Failing

I am trying to export a 3D DXF/DWG file and am having much difficulty exporting the file.  I brought the file from AutoCAD 3D and am trying to work it in Fusion then export a 3D file for a programming software.  The problem is it requires a 3D DWG or DXF file and I am running into an export issue.  Whenever I try to export a DWG file it says "Export Failed" with no additional anything.  Same goes for a DXF file.  "Export Failed".  It's every file I try to export even through the dashboard and Fusion it fails the export.

I am in need of help on this as it makes no sense as I did it no problem with another file however now I am unable to export anything.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Can you share your troublesome file here?

Message 3 of 5

Please see attached file for one of the trouble files.

Message 4 of 5

I have attached the 3D DXF created from your supplied model.  Below is a screen capture of it when opened up in AutoCAD 2024

3D DXF in AutoCAD.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 5 of 5

What Licence are you using?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report